● There are many ways that we offer our legal technology expertise via face to face sessions and over the Internet using GoToMeeting.
● We come to you or you can come to us! If you are in the Central Florida area, sign up for a scheduled training session in our new training facility in Winter Park, Florida.
● Classroom style in your conference room, break room or kitchen
● During a Lunch-n-Learn where your staff bring their own own lunch, the firm provides lunch or we can arrange something fun like a pot-luck
● Hands on training in a conference or training room where each attendee has their own laptop or PC
● One-on-one / desk side training
● Webinars can be held over the phone and Internet
We thought you'd never ask! Whether you are within driving distance or not, we are always happy to travel to your office to deliver training and/or consulting services. We travel regularly to law offices across the country and even internationally.
Yes, whether it's designing schedules, creating documentation, training or floor support - we can certainly help.
Many firms draw on our technology skills to help "update" traditional processes such as creating an digital conference room booking system or an on-line job application form. We can certainly help with presentations (PowerPoint) or creating marketing materials. One of our favorite projects is helping a firm get their "firm Rolodex" organized and pliable - making envelopes and labels a cinch.
We're happy to help develop a new hire training program and come in to deliver training on a regular basis. Once we designed the program, we can even train over the web (no travel required).
There are 10 individual workstations set up with brand new desktops and laptops.
Of course. Many software training topics and programs - such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat are fundamental business tools that can and SHOULD be trained in almost any business environment.
Please feel free to pick up the phone and call us at 407.409.8828 or use the form on this page to send us a note.