In a special episode of New Solo, legal tech whiz Adriana Linares tackles a topic that baffles many legal practitioners: the dreaded Microsoft suite of services. What do you really need and what are you missing?
Many lawyers jumped into Microsoft’s 365 universe during the pandemic. Sharing files and working collaboratively from home is appealing, but there’s a lot to learn about the array of products. OneDrive? SharePoint? Secure document sharing?
Learn the difference between personal and private accounts and how to juggle them. Stop paying too much and wasting time in this confusing – but often vital – suite of services (hint: none of us want the $5 monthly service). And yes, it’s OK to ask for professional help; a little instruction doesn’t have to be expensive and pays off in the long run.
And we begin another New Insights series as veteran attorney Liz McCausland offers new solo Stephanie Larenas three suggestions for growing a new practice.
Have insights, tips, inspiration to share? Want to be a guest on the New Solo podcast? Contact us at email@example.com.
- The evolution of Microsoft’s 365 suite of products.
- The difference between private and professional accounts and how to leverage them for efficient office management.
- Pricing options, security, and your practice’s needs. What’s enough? What’s too much?
New Insights, brought to you by Nota by M&T Bank
- New series: Former therapist turned personal injury attorney Stephanie Larenas talks with veteran attorney and mediation professional Liz McCausland.
- Liz offers insights for new solos building their business. Overhead? Branding? Networking?