Guest Marie Stockton is an estate planning lawyer laser-focused on making sure her clients understand what they’re signing. She’s mastering document prep tools to assure they have the look and feel that encourages reading and comprehension.
- Making the shift from WordPerfect to Microsoft Word
- Paying attention to the little things, like fonts
- Designing and creating styles for formatting
- Complex numbering for document accuracy
- Matthew Butterick, Typography for Lawyers
- Debora Savatra, Legal Office Guru
- Barron Henley, Affinity Consulting
- Mark Unger, Muse Legal
- Lynda/LinkedIn Learning
New Insights (brought to you by Nota):
- Veteran practitioner Starlett Massey answers litigation associate Melanie Kalmanson’s question.
- Question 3 of 4: “What are three things you would like to see changed in the legal profession?”