- Sarah de Diego, the founder of De Diego Law, built such a strong client base that it made location irrelevant for her practice.
- Building a virtual practice
- Tax advantages of moving to Puerto Rico
- How to communicate with partners and staff
- Favorite tech tools
- No website? No problem
New Insights (brought to you by Nota):
- Eric Ganci answers Robert Southwell’s third question.
- RS: “What are some suggestions you have as far as learning a little bit and educating yourself on the voir dire process for young attorneys?”