- The ScanSnap connector to NetDocuments only works with Windows (sorry Mac users!)
- You must have ndOffice installed and be logged in
- Download and install the ScanSnap Connector
- During install follow steps 1-3 then run a “Test Upload” (errors are ok)
ScanSnap Manager vs. ScanSnap Home
If you are running ScanSnap Manager, open it and look for a new option called “ND” in your quick start menu. You are all set!
If you are running ScanSnap Home, you will have to follow a few extra steps to add a NetDocuments options.
- Click the icon that looks like a circle with a plus sign, you will be prompted…
2. Choose nDocs on bottom left and click Add
3. “nDocs” will now appear and you are ready to scan!
* NetDocuments Training Guides and Videos *
- NetDocuments Overview and Navigation
- ndMail Overview (for Office365 + Exchange and Outlook users only)
- Downloadable Quick Reference Guides:
- NetDocuments Support YouTube Page (12 tutorials)
- 2018 Demo for Pioneer (GREAT learning video, keeping in mind your firm may not have all the features shown in this video)