The ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct require lawyers to keep current on more than just changes in the law. Lawyers also have a duty to keep abreast of the benefits and risks associated with technology. Our training seminars and webinars are designed with these needs and now rules, in mind.
Using our years of legal technology training and management experience, LawTech Partners will help your law office or legal department achieve operational excellence – we aren’t kidding. Our amazing and dedicated team of training experts can quickly improve the skills and knowledge of you, your attorneys and your support staff regardless of your firm size. Whether at a small law office or a nationwide firm our training services focus on creating solutions that provide essential, intermediate and mastery-level skills to your newest employees and most seasoned experts. Our experiential knowledge of today’s legal workforce enables us to shape effective training programs that are well received and successful.
The Best Legal Technology Training Starts Here.
- Florida Bar CLE Provider: Many of our webinars, seminars, and training sessions are CLE accredited with the Florida Bar. Our sessions are technology courses that focus on practical skills in typical and legal-specific software, hardware and best practices.
- Webinars: Our entertaining and educational legal technology webinars via the internet help lawyers and their staff understand everyday software and hardware used throughout law offices and legal organizations.
- We demonstrate how they can maximize the use of existing technology, and proactively implement new technologies designed to improve their practices and solve problems. LTP’s professional speakers accomplish these objectives through focused, legal-specific seminars capitalizing on their extensive knowledge and experience related to the technology issues and challenges facing the legal industry today.
- Project-based, Upgrade, and Roll-out Training: Our training services can be tailored to your firm or project needs.
- One-on-One, On-site, and Remote Legal Technology Training: We work with lawyers, office managers and staff to provide technology training within the constraints of your schedule. Training sessions are tailored to individual or group needs and to general or task-specific skills.
- Curmudgeon Training 🙂 Designed for assisting the “techno-resistant” attorney or staff member. A LawTech Partners consultant works one-on-one on basic to advanced computer skills.
We create comprehensive and managed training solutions that are directly aligned with the business goals of your law firm. We will design and implement future-proof, sustainable, flexible solutions that result in retained and exceptional performance. We help increase the consistency, experience, and competency of your employees to improve firm-wide productivity and profitability.
Elements of a successful training solution from LawTech Partners include:
– Skills focused on general and legal skills
– Temporary or embedded trainers
– Training project management
– Custom workshops
– Train-the-trainer programs
– On-going refresher training
– Application-specific or custom training
– Every solution is custom crafted based on your firm
While LawTech Partners is focused on improving efficiency through training, we maintain cooperative relationships with reputable and reliable information technology providers who sell and service hardware and software for law firms of all sizes. Please do not hesitate to ask us about how we might help you with any Information Technology needs.