Hanging up a shingle takes more than a law degree. Today’s legal tech and software helps solo and small practices be more productive and organized than ever. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Know what you need, and get it!
Adriana runs through the tech foundation of a successful firm: from the computers to the office software to the case management software and add-ons that can streamline your practice and better serve your clients.
Adriana names names, provides recommendations, and answers the questions she hears from clients regularly. This is the personal consultation you have wanted … for free!
Got questions or ideas about solo and small practices? Drop us a line at NewSolo@legaltalknetwork.com
- PC or Mac? Does it matter?
- Office management tools? Make sure everything integrates, from your accounting software (hint, most accountants use QuickBooks) to your PDF creation tools. Don’t be cheap!
- Case management tools and “add-ons” save time and organize your practice. And when it comes to labeling files, don’t be clever, be clear and concise. You have 256 characters to name a document, use them all so you can share work.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Workspace
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Clio Integrations
- ABA Legal Technology Resource Center
- Rocket Matter
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Law Firm Autopilot
- Abby Connect
- Back Office Betties
- New Solo Back Episode Library
- A Listener’s Guide to the New Solo Back Catalog