Step 1 of 2: Legally Necessary
The Florida Bar requires each member seeking assistance to sign a Waiver & Release. If signing by mobile device, choose the option to “Sign With Mobile Browser”, there is no need to download an app. You will be redirected to the Tech Helpline homepage after signing.
ONLY LICENSED ATTORNEYS OR THEIR AGENTS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE AUTHORIZED TO SIGN THIS FORM. IF YOU ARE NOT A LICENSED OR REGISTERED MEMBER OF THE FLORIDA BAR, DO NOT PROCEED.
Tech Helpline in Bar News
- (Podcast) About The Florida Bar Tech Support Helpline (Apr 2022)
- Florida Bar Tech Helpline Ready to Assist Members With Routine Needs (Feb 2022)
- More Permanent Tech Support Helpline Being Negotiated (Nov 2021)
- Technology Committee Considers Making Tech Support Helpline Permanent (Jul 2021)
- Florida Bar Tech Support Helpline (Mar 2021)