No law firm should be fully operating in the digital world without a good understanding of Adobe Acrobat. With more and more of our colleagues, courts and clients expecting PDF output, understanding how Adobe Acrobat works along with all the features it has to offer, is the key to mastering digitizing your documents to PDF.
- Create PDF files from scratch, from multiple files
- Manipulate pages (cropping, rotating, deleting)
- Mark up PDF’s with your notes and comments
- Create a text searchable PDF document
- Convert PDFs to Word (and what to expect)
While this session will be conducted in Adobe Acrobat DC, most of the features and tips discussed apply equally to other Acrobat versions and other professional PDF tools and services.